Craving for something sweet? Love avocado? We got you! This chocolate avocado brownie from The Gluten-Free Guide To Everything is probably the perfect treat to kill your craving AND it's sugar-free, gluten-free and guilt-free.
- 50 gr cacao powder
- 100 gr KC pure (2 bars)
- 2 avocado’s
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pecan nuts
- Pinch of salt
Ps: You can add your preferred sweetener to the mix (optional)
1. Cut and peel the avocado and mix it in a bowl together with the sweetener of your choice.
2. Using a hand mixer, mix the avocado sweetener mix with the 2 eggs until smooth
3. Grab a pan, boil some water and melt the 2 chocolate bars a bain-marie.
4. Add the 50 gr of cacao powder to the avocado mixture, then add the melted chocolate. When everything is mixed evenly, add the nuts, a little bit of salt and the baking powder and mix again.
5. Scoop the brownie mixture into an oven proof bowl and even out. Place some leftover pecan nuts on top to decorate and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Take the brownie out of the oven and let it cool down entirely before eating. Cover it with foil to avoid it getting dry.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Check out The gluten-free guide to everything for more healthy and delicious recipes.
(this post was made in collaboration with thegfguide.com)